Portable Tamping Machine SVD
The SVD is extremely light, self-contained ballast vibration tamping machine with an ideally designed centre of balance for comfortable handling. This compact manual vertical tamper produces quick and accurate lasting track bed.
The SVD is specifically designed for track ballast vibration operations. It’s suited for spot maintenance whilst protecting ballast & sleepers. We produce petrol tamping units SVD for many years and now it’s one of the best offers for quality manual tamping in the world.
- lightweight and efficient
- high tamping capacity
- less stress for ballast and sleepers
- the highest efficiency in transferring oscillation energy from vibrator to ballast
- sets ballast in motion
- one-man operation with manual feed
- low level of vibration and noise
- low “hand & arm” vibration for operator comfort
- reduced maintenance costs
Kubanzheldormash is one of the leading manufacturers of manual tamping units for railways. We produce electrical SVE-2 and petrol engine-driven vertical tampers SVD for ballast over 40 years. Our vertical tampers is worldwide professional’s choice in ballast tamping for local works.
|Engine||Petrol air-cooled 4-stroke engine|
|Output||1.2 kW at 7000 rpm|
|Tip vibration frequency under load||95 Hz|
|Overall dimensions (LxWxH)||400х400×1200|
Technical details are for information only